Videolan für Videos (DVDs auf Festplatte) aus MP starten (1 Viewer)

hawihoney

Portal Pro
February 25, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

my DVDs are stored on a hard drive. Every DVD is stored in it's own directory with the usual AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS directories below.

I would like to play these videos with VideoLan called by MP. I can't get this to work. What do I need to do?

What I found out:

1.) VideoLand needs to be called with the root directory to play these DVDs (e.g. vlc.exe "v:\The folder")

2.) If I navigate to the folder and play such a directory with MP the file called ...\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO is stored in the database.

3.) There's no way to store directories in the Movie Database (see MP configuration).

4.) The only possible parameter marker in the VideoLan configuration (within MP configuration) is %filename% (no %foldername%).

To make a long question short: How can I call VideoLan from within MP and give a folder to play a DVD that's stored on a hard drive.

Many thanks in advance.
Harald

---translation---
Hallo,

meine DVDs liegen auf der Festplatte. Dort belegt jede DVD einen eigenen Ordner in der sich wiederum jeweils die AUDIO_TS und VIDEO_TS Ordner befinden.

Ich würde nun gerne den Videolan Player für diese Videos verwenden. Ich schaffe es einfach nicht das zu realisieren. Was muß ich tun?

Was ich bisher herausfand:

1.) Für solche Ordner muß man dem Videolan einfach nur einen Ordner übergeben (zum Beispiel: vlc.exe "v:\Der Filmordner")

2.) In die MP Video Datenbank kann ich nur Dateien als Ziel eingeben - keine Ordner.

3.) MP selbst hinterlegt immer die VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO Datei.

4.) Der einzig verfügbare Parameter in der Konfiguration für den Videolan ist der %filename%

Wie kann ich aus MP heraus den Videolan starten und ihm dabei einen Ordner übergeben?

Ich freue mich schon auf Eure Hilfe.
Vielen Dank.
Harald
---translation---

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom