Videos Database Paths Not Saved, bug? (1 Viewer)

R1AD1An2

March 3, 2013
Home Country
American Samoa American Samoa
I am not sure if this qualifies as a bug, but I was hoping to run it by everyone here and see what others think. I am using MediaPortal 1.4.0 prerelease, but this happened in 1.3.0 final too.

Background: I have two directories, one in which I keep my DVD rips (as iso files), another folder with all of the coverart files. Most of my DVD rips are rips of discs from commercially produced TV show set, and not movies, so I have to do extensive manual editing of the videos database to enter them in.

I noticed that when manually updating the video database, I will go to choose the media files (the iso files), select them and click ok. Afterward, if I go to choose a coverart file, it starts me off in the folder with the iso files; if I select some, click ok, and then go to choose iso files for a new entry, it starts me off in the folder I have my coverart jpgs. I assume both the path to the media files and the path to cover files are intended to be preserved, and the paths are saved as two unique paths (one for media files and one for cover files, not just one path for whatever was done last)? Is this intentional behavior that I don't understand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom