Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: Antec P180
Cooling: Air Cooled
Power Supply: 650W Seasonic
Remote:
TV: Sony 32W4000
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Hi

I have Media Portal 1 setup but everytime i click a video to play the screen quickly flickers black and the video does not play. I also noticed on the taskbar 'Fullscreen' is displayed for a split second before the screens flickers black.

I have removed all the codecs and done a fresh install of Klite codec pack. this has not worked. i have also tried a clean install of ffdshow on its own but this has also not worked

Any ideas?

Regards Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA and has two causes: 1. Some time ago (can't remember the exact version, but can probably be found when searching this thread: AMD, Intel and Nvidia driver issues and last recommended version - Doom9's...
(this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA...
Hi I managed to get Geforce 3070 which replaced my Radeon 580. I have it connected to Samsung Q70R. With Radeon 580 I haven't had...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
I had this issue using MP 1.20 Windows 7 x64, AMD 5570 catylst divers 13.12, since upgrading to MP1.21 Final, this issue has disappeared, but now have issue where remote volume OSD is absent....which was working in MP 1.20, :(
I had this issue using MP 1.20 Windows 7 x64, AMD 5570 catylst divers 13.12, since upgrading to MP1.21 Final, this issue has...
The much delayed rollout of the Win 10 x64 1809 update finally arrived for my HTPC but after installing I ran into a number of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom