Videos with async problem. How to use the audioline delay in VideoOSD ? (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello com,

when i have a mediafile where the sound is async how can i change the audioline that he fit's with the video. In the videoosd there are an option for it, but i can't change the Conditions to left or right ? I use LAV Code Pack how was delivered by MediaPortal...

21-15-08-png.165684

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    According to the wiki, it seems you can only use that feature when using ffdshow as decoder/postprocessor (http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What%27s_New/1.2.x/1_UI_Related_Changes/Videos_Related_Changes/Audio_Delay).

Strangely I had some mkv files giving audio sync issues, and switched to ffdshow to let me try to use that feature, but then I found that when not using LAV, the audio sync problem went away, so I never actually tried it. If the files you're having trouble with play in sync in e.g. Windows Media Player or MPC-HC but are out of sync with MediaPortal/LAV, then you may find a different choice of codecs fixes the problem anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom