VMCcontroller Support (1 Viewer)

n3o23

Portal Member
December 24, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason I ask is I am trying desperatly to have control4 to control mediaportal without using the ir driver i built. I love Mediaportal and dont really want to use XBMC or WMC7 (has working ip drivers).
I am no programmer but I can help a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Replies
Views
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be filled (e.g. channel name) (..) Parts, that are optional / can be omitted in some cases (usually only needed for the first command, afterwards not needed) Accordingly I updated the overview. Others are...
I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom