Volume Control malfunction (1 Viewer)

katze

Portal Member
November 14, 2008
Hi
since ive update from 1.3.0 to 1.5.0 the volume control of mp has a malfunction:
to see whats happening with the volume i run mp in window mode and open the windows volume-control.
If i change the volume with my remote or by keyboard (in mp) the volume slider in windows goes only one step up or down but not more than one step. by pressing again and again nothing happens. i can only go one step up or down from the standard volume after booting.
if i press the mute button the system mutes but i could not unmute by pressing again.
only if i use my mouse and the windows volume slider i can set the volume to the value i want (or unmute)

i have tried to change the volume settings in mp from wave to master and the type through all values (linear, logarithmic, user-defined, ...) but the issue is the same.

Has anybody an idea what i can try to solve the issue?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I haven't heard of this problem before.

Can you please run mediaportal using "debug mode, report problem to team mp", then press vol + a few times, vol -, and attempt to mute. Then upload the logs. Please also comment as to what connection you are using for audio, eg. Analog / Optical / HDMI etc...

Link to how to post logs is in my signiture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom