Waiting the BasicHome editor (1 Viewer)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Good morning, i'd like your help.
    In the second page of the BasicHome i have 2 empty button (the two lower right on the second line)
    I would like to put in one a "meteo" button (worldWeather).
    I'm able to modify/change an existing button, but does not add a new one.

Can you help me please?
    thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
    In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
    Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use nearly the same hardware causes half of the trouble. But not all. I tried to install thee different Empia-Devices: the two sticks mentioned before, and then also the PCTV 520e. All the drivers are...
    During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use...
    My System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit MediaPortal 1.18 Client + Server on the same machine Core i7 - enough processor power for...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom