wakeUp from hybernate/standby seem to work now!!! (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Ouuupps :oops:

You are right mama, thanks,

seems that i was drunken cause of this NEW feature :lol:

edit:
but there is still a bit todo: it wakes up from hybernate (1Minute before recording should start) and it does then do the recording but after that something ist still in the background working (7-10%CPU-use), so it does not go back into hybernation!
Hope they will fix it soooooooon :roll:
End edit:

doit4u

A

Anonymous

doit4u said:
edit:
but there is still a bit todo: it wakes up from hybernate (1Minute before recording should start) and it does then do the recording but after that something ist still in the background working (7-10%CPU-use), so it does not go back into hybernation!
Hope they will fix it soooooooon :roll:
End edit:

Just to give the feedback:
Since PowerScheduler02 in comination with MP0.0.0.13 it works definitive how it should! (With Mp 0.1.0.0 I do have still some Problems; see other tread!)

A

Anonymous

mama said:
Didn´t the actual CVS help you?

Sorry, I got ill last week, so i didn't have the "intention" to do some tests!

But i difruted my Working combination (MP0.0.0.13 with PS02!) and looked some scheduled-Recordings :wink:

Will test it (i think) this weekend, and inform about results in extra tread!

So, a big, big 'thank you' for sharing the CVS with me! Isn't there a possiblity to put the NEWEST CVS anywhere so that "nterested testers" like me can download it from there for testing purpose (like it was before)? Does nobody has a webserver running to do that? :idea:
CU
doit

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Well, I have some space, but if I´ld put the CVS on it, my bandwidth limitation would shoot me into sky´s dimensions with the costs. :D

I´ll take a look into the specs, if there´s an option to limit it.

A

Anonymous

mama said:
Well, I have some space, but if I´ld put the CVS on it, my bandwidth limitation would shoot me into sky´s dimensions with the costs. :D

I´ll take a look into the specs, if there´s an option to limit it.

I do not really know a lot of these things, but .... e.g. with an FREE-Mail-account at www.gmx.de it seems, that you will have 1GB free Space for sharing files, privat or public, and i don't find any traffic limitations for this sharing!!!!

look here: :idea:
http://www.gmx.net/de/produkte/mail/funktionen/mobile-welt/264876,cc=000000132300002648769iX3lD.html

I think the same with www.Web.de :?:

doit

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Yepp, I have a Gmail account, but I didn´t figure out yet, how to use it to share files. But the limit of a mail is definitly 10MB. The CVS (with all the skins) has 15MB. So only deleting all except one skin results in a file size, Gmail can handle. To post the complete CVS, you´ll need webspace.

A

Anonymous

mama said:
Yepp, I have a Gmail account, but I didn´t figure out yet, how to use it to share files. But the limit of a mail is definitly 10MB. The CVS (with all the skins) has 15MB. So only deleting all except one skin results in a file size, Gmail can handle. To post the complete CVS, you´ll need webspace.

mama
if Gmail is the same as GMX , I found this info (e.g. email attachments with max. 20MB, storage 1GB with Traffic-Limit 2GB):

http://portal.gmx.net/de/produkte/mail/tarifvergleich/

and for sharing files I found info that there ist a monthly 2GB-Traffic-limit?

Welche Nutzungsgrenzen gibt es für mein GMX MediaCenter?
Ihr GMX MediaCenter ist hinsichtlich der Speicherkapazität und der monatlichen Datenübertragungsmenge ("Traffic") begrenzt. Ein weiteres Limit gibt es bezüglich der maximalen Anzahl an permanenten Verknüpfungen mit anderen GMX MediaCentern.

Speicherkapazität: In Abhängigkeit von Ihrem gewählten GMX Tarif variiert die maximale Speicherkapazität Ihres GMX MediaCenters.
Wenn Sie Ihr GMX MediaCenter öffnen, sehen Sie links unten unterhalb der Ordnerliste einen Balken mit der Überschrift "Speicher:", der Ihnen die aktuelle Auslastung zeigt. Wenn Sie die Maus über den Balken bewegen, wird der belegte Speicherplatz als MByte-Wert exakt angezeigt.

Datenübertragung: Pro Monat dürfen aus jedem GMX MediaCenter doppelt so viele Daten übertragen werden, wie Ihnen in Ihrem GMX Tarif Speicherplatz zur Verfügung steht. Wenn Sie zum Beispiel eine Ordnerfreigabe an einen großen Verteiler geschickt haben und die Besucher sehr große Datenmengen übertragen, könnte es hier zu Problemen kommen. Sie werden per e-mail rechtzeitig vorgewarnt. Sollte die Grenze dennoch erreicht sein, ist der Zugriff auf Ihr GMX MediaCenter für den Rest des Monats gesperrt. Nicht davon betroffen ist die interne Datenübertragung, wenn Sie über die GMX Filterregeln bestimmte Attachments automatisch in Ihrem GMX MediaCenter ablegen lassen oder wenn Sie beim Erstellen von neuen Mails Dateien aus Ihrem GMX MediaCenter als Attachment versenden möchten.
Wenn Sie Ihr GMX MediaCenter öffnen, sehen Sie links unten unterhalb der Ordnerliste einen Balken mit der Überschrift "Traffic:", der Ihnen die aktuelle Auslastung zeigt. Wenn Sie die Maus über den Balken bewegen, wird die für diesen Monat bereits übertragene Datenmenge als MByte-Wert exakt angezeigt.

doit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom