Was anyone able to make mediaportal working with a computer stick ? (1 Viewer)

kensiko

Portal Member
September 30, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
Looking to get analog TV and recording to a kitchen TV on the wall without any signal available to the TV (not me, my mother in law)

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

kensiko

Portal Member
September 30, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
Ok after a bit of search I think they have some pretty damn good PC sticks now.

Have a look at that. I can even work a bit in 4K. I'm sure MediaPortal will work.

kensiko

Portal Member
September 30, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
She decided to buy another TV service that included a wireless receptor to plug to the TV, but it's much bigger. I think the solution I've proposed would have been much more future proof and much more neat.

MikeBouy

Banned Users
September 25, 2018
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok after a bit of search I think they have some pretty damn good PC sticks now.

Have a look at that. I can even work a bit in 4K. I'm sure MediaPortal will work.

Seriously damn cool PC sticks. Thanks for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom