Was there an update to Titan skin last night?? (1 Viewer)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
I had a pop up at the bottom of the home screen telling me there was an update available last night. I tried using the remote to go down and highlight the popup but couldnt select it.

Thought no more of it, and carried on watching TV, and then rebooted my HTPC later on in the evening and now the popup has gone, but ive noticed one or two small changes to my home screen (weather icon in the top right, and a weather plugin in my second homescreen which i couldnt access before).

Can anyone shed any light?

TIA

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmmm, I didn't see anything! Strange!

To see if there was really an update: What happend if you enter the weather section? Are there also skinfiles for weather present now? And I don't mean the selfmade skinfiles from myself offcourse! :p

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Hmmm, I didn't see anything! Strange!

To see if there was really an update: What happend if you enter the weather section? Are there also skinfiles for weather present now? And I don't mean the selfmade skinfiles from myself offcourse! :p

No, the weather screen was still blank.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Weather icon like this:
    13-03-54.png OR preview-s.png

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Like the 2nd one. It's worth saying that I did install your weather mod ajs but I couldn't ever get it working. Then all of a sudden I get the icons appearing on my homescreen and the pop up at the bottom (where my newsfeed usually is) telling me that theres an update and it just seemed too much of a coincidence.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Installing a mod or theme? When installing the skin to clean the cache? If you put the theme, whether you've chosen in the settings?

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Yes I cleared the cache. I'm more confused as to why I saw a pop up telling me there was an update available for the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom