Watched Series disappears from Views (1 Viewer)

Viscouse

Portal Member
July 10, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I hope I said that right. Here's what's happening. I'm guessing it's supposed to do this, but I thought I'd check.

Say I'm watching a show that has 5 episodes ready for viewing. Everything is fine...imported fine, they';re listed in MTVS, etc. I go into Config and add that show to a custom View I call "Action".

I'll watch show 1-4, once a day or so. Every time I go into the view "Action", the series is still there.
When I watch & finish the 5th show, the series disappears from the view.

So, next week, when episode 6 comes along, I'll never know because somehow the series has been untagged from the view "Action". Yes, it's still in the "All". This is enormously frustrating for us anal retentive types.

Is this behavior by design, or a bug, or a feature request?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Very weird, it should definitely not do this...I can't think of anything that would cause this. I have a several series in a tag view and always watch all episodes whilst waiting next to air.

Any other settings you have enabled like 'Unwatched Filter'? Was this always happening?

Viscouse

Portal Member
    July 10, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yep. Always happens with every show. This has always happened...I just assumed it was just the way it was supposed to work. Any other ideas?

-=DeNMaN=-

Portal Member
    November 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi..

Mine has just started doing this since upgrading to the new version of steamedMP.. i thoought it did something so i updated to the latest version of TV-series over the top but the issue is still present. If i go into TV series config and watched, it comes back again.. but it's annoying that ill have to do this with over 40 series

Any info to fix this would be awesome because i thought folders were getting wiped from my storage and was starting to panic.. :p

Just to add to this, it's doing it on the episode level now as well so if they have been watched, they are no longer listed.

Last edited:

-=DeNMaN=-

Portal Member
    November 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi all..

i found the issue and i have no idea how it was triggered..

To fix it go into tv-series

Press F9 to go into the menu.

Goto filters which should be number 11

Change the setting in there and everything should come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom