[solved] Watched Status (1 Viewer)

MP2 Fan

Portal Member
November 20, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I think I have read everything I can find on this subject. I have tried everything I can think of without success.

Therefore, I must be missing something simple.

I have set up and logged into my 'MP2 Fan' user account.
I sit at Client 1 and watch an Episode of a TV series.
I go to Client 2, ensure logged in as 'MP2 Fan', go to the same TV series - and the Episode doesn't indicate 'Watched'.

Why not? Surely, as Client 1 knows my Watched Status, Client 2 should show the same status.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think I have read everything I can find on this subject. I have tried everything I can think of without success.

Therefore, I must be missing something simple.

I have set up and logged into my 'MP2 Fan' user account.
    I sit at Client 1 and watch an Episode of a TV series.
    I go to Client 2, ensure logged in as 'MP2 Fan', go to the same TV series - and the Episode doesn't indicate 'Watched'.

Why not? Surely, as Client 1 knows my Watched Status, Client 2 should show the same status.
    Of course it should work. I’ve not a multi client environment, so I can not check myself. If you have multi server environment as well, are both clients surely connected to the same server? You can check this in settings.
    Are you using latest version MP2.3.2?

MP2 Fan

Portal Member
    November 20, 2020
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Of course it should work. I’ve not a multi client environment, so I can not check myself. If you have multi server environment as well, are both clients surely connected to the same server? You can check this in settings.
    Are you using latest version MP2.3.2?

Hi ge2301,

Only 1 server in the house - called Server.

Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to v2.2.3 all round. But that was when the latest was v2.3.1.

I will try v2.3.2 later/tomorrow and report back.

OK. Forgot to actually post that, so .....

v2.3.2 installed and working correctly, thank you. I had tried with Admin account and another on v2.2.3 without success. Maybe it just needed a complete re-install - again.

Anyhow, many thanks for the pointer.

I will now wait for my data reimport query,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom