Weather 4 day forecast (1 Viewer)

landrews320

Portal Member
April 27, 2006
Hi
On the weather screen is it possible to have a separate button for displaying the forecast weather for each of the 4 days?

Most skins seem to have 1 button that switches between each forecast day, and the text changes on the button to represent the day you are viewing.

I want to have 4 separate buttons. Each button would have the day "Monday, "Tuesday" etc and clicking on it would display the forecast data for that day.

Is this possible?
Thanks

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    it's possible but requires a codechange. It's not a skinsetting.

landrews320

Portal Member
    April 27, 2006
    Oh well, maybe something for the future then :D

I've also noticed that when viewing the 4 day forecast the current condition text is wrapped over 2 lines, irrespective of how wide the label is.
    But when viewing the current condition for the current weather the text is on a single line.

Is MP forcing the formatting of this text? and is it possible to override this in some way?

Also, the update time for the weather data is formatted to my local time format (dd mmmm yyyy GMT +12hrs) when viewing the current weather, but the formatting changes to mm/dd/yyyy GMT + 3hrs when viewing the 4 day forecast.

What is this time representing, and can the formatting be changed in the screen file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom