Weather how-to (1 Viewer)

mattoid

Portal Member
December 30, 2005
UK
Nearly there!
all I need to do now is set up My Weather. I think I saw a weather setup how-to while I was setting up My Tv (how typical is that) and now I can't find one at all. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or give me a few hints?
I live in the uk.
thanks in advance

mattoid 8)

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
weather should be reletively easy to set up . Just to how much of detail you want to go is the key. In the configuration screen look at the bottom on the left for one called weather.
then just change to whatever you prefer eg, celsuis or fahrenheit.
And then click ADD, then in the search box type in a city in the UK and it should find it in the list if your connected to the net as it grabs it from the weather channel from memory.
Then it will give you detailed information about each of the cities you search and find.
If you want to go a bit more into detail you can search the net and find infrared and weather images and add those links in as hyperlinks so you can get a picture of the weather as well,
hope that helps

mattoid

Portal Member
December 30, 2005
UK
thanks rambodude!
I now have weather function. Not sure what I did, but previously there was nothing at all on the weather page bar a hatful of ?marks. Maybe I didn't save the settings properly, or maybe just setting up the satellite image from weather.com pointed it in the right direction? Whatever, it works now.

mattoid :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom