WeatherUtils.wWorker_RunWorkerCompleted -> ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshorthose

Portal Member
September 8, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi guys - loving your work!

Installed the latest StreamedMP update as prompted.
I am now suffering periodic crashes - media continues to play but there is a Windows message which appears warning that MediaPortal has encountered a problem and needs to close.
It doesn't happen immediately MP is started (it could be after an hour of faultless performance) but it is now happening regularly.
It started yesterday I think which doesn't exactly tie it to the skin update - but I don't think anything else has recently changed; there were no plugin updates that I recall.

Full set of log files attached in case it points the way forward.

Many thanks,

Martin

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Client crashing on latest skin update...

Seems to be a crash in InfoService, im also getting it now and it is not related to StreamedMP update.

You can disable infoservice in config and then see if crash persists.

mshorthose

Portal Member
    September 8, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    One thing which has updated recently is the AVG (Free) Antivirus software.
    I have disabled those AVG functions which "protect" against identity theft, pre-scan websites and monitor those applications which call for web information.
    If AVG is getting in the way of infoservice and its attempts to update RSS feeds and weather then this might cure it.
    Before the AVG update, all was working fine.
    Will update if this cures anything!

Thanks for moving the thread - it took a while to find it in the new location!

Martin

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Same here on 3 different computers 2 running a hacked up monochrome and 1 with streamedmp all fixed by disabling infoservice.

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: WeatherUtils.wWorker_RunWorkerCompleted -> ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException

same here... 4 machines with the same exception. 1 is running again after disabling infoservice and weather, than start MP, close MP, reenable infoservice and weather -> works. but the other 3 won't work again with infoservice :p

so disabling infoservice does the trick ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom