Web browser plugin, how to activate?! (1 Viewer)

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I use it, but only in a very basic way.
    I have favorites programmed in for movie times at local theatres. It makes it very easy to see session times from the couch.
    It's very good for this sort of "browsing" not for just idly cruising the net.

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    jawbroken said:
    Not sure about RC1, I started in at RC2. Check the numerous WebBrowser plugin threads around for information about its current status.I think perhaps the developer was going to do some work on it? I am not sure though.

Always work to be done :)

The show stopper from getting the web browser to work is usually the mozilla activeX control, probably should be wrapped up in the MP install if the web browser is included with it.

As for remote, most of its working .... when your on the browser section of the screen using "x" or whichever key is your context menu the up down left right (remote or keyboard) navigate you around. Pushing x or the context menu again will return you to the menu.

The exit bug was fixed some time ago, I am pretty sure the fix made it to cvs so if it is still happening I must have not fixed it fully.

Have you seen the web browser thread?

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9842

Please refer to the wiki for other information on how to use the plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom