Web Browser Plugin (1 Viewer)

ka.cs

January 21, 2008
WebBrowser not Flash play?

I not to speak English.Shall I request . Plugin WebBrowser functions ,but don't play up Flash files possibly on Home - Video Archív | Nova.cz. What Shall I install.Please and thank you.

I not to speak English.Shall I request . Plugin WebBrowser functions ,but don't play up Flash files possibly on Home - Video Archív | Nova.cz . What Shall I install.Please and thank you. :)

wrenhal

Portal Member
November 25, 2005
Does this plugin still exist??

Without trolling through all 30 pages, does anyone know if this plugin still exists and if so then is it compatible with MP 1.0?

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Without trolling through all 30 pages, does anyone know if this plugin still exists and if so then is it compatible with MP 1.0?
It's working fine here with MP1.0.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the font type in the mozilla active x control? Kinda hard to read webpages from my couch right now...

makey

March 9, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
It's working fine here with MP1.0.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the font type in the mozilla active x control? Kinda hard to read webpages from my couch right now...

Can You tell me please how you made this working with Blue3 skin ? After installation i see only one button , nothing else.

--
makey

zilexa

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Weird, there is no download link in the first post, also I could not find any recent plugin with this name on the mediaportal website.

Where can you download this plugin and what's the difference with Firefox Integrator Plugin?

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've tride this months ago and wasnt able to get it running, as far as i know this plug doesnt work anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom