Web epg or xlmtv norway (1 Viewer)

lodale

Portal Pro
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi, I know I'm asking alot but...
The Web epg for norway stopped working from sol.no for about a year ago. This was not that big a problem because my DVBS provider (CanalDigital) sendt out epg data through satelite for a couple of days. Now it seems they only send epg data for 2-hours. Tried xmltv but having problems with importing programs ( channels OK), probably because of MS legacy. My question is: anyone out their that could help me with this?

Another problem for Norwegians are subtitles, problems because nor is replaced with nob and non i net framework.
Anyone working on this?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi, I know I'm asking alot but...
    I'm not sure what you're actually asking for help with here.

The Web epg for norway stopped working from sol.no for about a year ago. This was not that big a problem...
    :(
    It's never good when a grabber stops working and nobody attempts to fix it or even says anything.
    Can you use the tool that Edalex mentioned to fix it?

... because my DVBS provider (CanalDigital) sendt out epg data through satelite for a couple of days. Now it seems they only send epg data for 2-hours.
    It seems more likely that your EPG grabber configuration is not correct, and so you do not get the full EPG. If you want help with this then you should post screenshots of the DVB EPG, TV EPG Grabber and Radio EPG Grabber sections in TV Server Configuration.

Tried xmltv but having problems with importing programs ( channels OK), probably because of MS legacy.
    I don't use mc2xml and I'm not living in Norway. However, the mc2xml website itself says:
    Media Center Services - Outside North America
    The Media Center legacy and Win7+ services are once again being updated after experiencing sporadic update issues. A Microsoft representative posts update notices here.

So, the mc2xml developer(s) clearly think it should be working. If it isn't working for you, I guess you should report the problem to them... or maybe donate so that you can use the new "Microsoft" service.

lodale

Portal Pro
    April 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for your replies, my dvbs supplier seems to have fixed the problem of epg, Now all is working as before, so I dont need WebEPG oR XMLTV for the moment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom