Web Mediaportal No Pictures or Music Menu (1 Viewer)

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Hi guys,

I just set up Web Mediaportal and I have two questions.....

1. The screenshots that I see on the plug in page for web mediaportal show that you can have Muisic and Pictures at the top menu. I only have things related to the recordings - attached screenshot #1

2. Is there any way to get Web Mediaportal to look like the page advertised on Mediaportals website? - attached screenshot #2

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    47.6 KB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    294.9 KB

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Hi MrTechno,

Thanks a lot for the reply. No, when I click on the drop-down for the Music or TV database nothing happens. I have attached two pictures. One is the Music plugin settings within the MPExtended and the other is the database within Mediaportal itself.

Its strange that I dont even get a menu option for Pictures or Music compared to picture 3.

Thanks again :)

Attachments

• Music Database.png
    Music Database.png
    169.2 KB
  • Music.png
    Music.png
    73.3 KB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    294.9 KB

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Are you absolutely sure the music database location is correct (try using the Browse button and selecting the file)?

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2011
    Hi,
    Nice one. I found that the database file was pointing to the right folder but by default the database file was V12 something and the data base file on my pc was the same name but had V13 in the name. After changing path it now shows up!

I thought I might be able to see my photos so I changed FS Pictures to my picture folder but there seems to be no option in there for photos in the Web Mediaportal Settings....Just music and videos.

Thanks so much for your help MrTechno.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I dont think WebMP support pictures although MPExtended does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom