Web Radio Importer (1 Viewer)

felixbbb031

Portal Pro
October 24, 2011
..tu iza čoška
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
hi.when i install your plug in,nothing happend. when instalation is over,automaticly start TV server and,in plug in section there is no your plug in. what to do?thanks.

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Here is a novel thought.… How about adding...(cough), US?
Or Not? Maybe? Maybe not? Or pound sand once again? :rolleyes:

:D:D :D

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
No problem adding US stations. Either you can do it following the instructions on the wiki or I can, all that's needed is a site or list of stations with their name and URLs and optionally sub-location and genre. Do you know of such a list?

All the European data came from a single site which I parsed into valid XML format, if you can fin a US one then I can do the same for that.

fjux

December 2, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
well i cant get this plugin set up..... when it is installed there isnt any plugin.
all i see is a outdated plugin called "RadioStations".

with version 0.1

What am i doing wrong? or is the plugin just broken?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Web Radio Importer

Hello!
    Maybe you wanna try https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/radiotime-plugin-0-6-7-0-02-09-2011-a-40575/.
    Although I would recommend you to download the latest stable version (0.7.0.0) from here: Downloads - radiotime-plugin-for-mediaportal - RadioTime plugin for Mediaportal - Google Project Hosting

You need an account on TuneIn: Listen to Online Radio, Music and Talk Stations if you wanna store your favourite radio stations. A lot of webradio stations are available with this plugin.

If you have the TVServer installed you can also add your favourite Radio Webstreams there. How to set up this you can find here: Radio WebStreams - MediaPortal Wiki

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    well i cant get this plugin set up..... when it is installed there isnt any plugin.

with version 0.1

This plugin extends the TV Server configuration only, you will not see any new menu items in your MediaPortal client with it.

It simply presents a list of Radio Webstreams and imports selected ones as new Radio channels on your TV Server.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Web Radio Importer not working since update MP to 1.2.X

with version 0.1

This plugin extends the TV Server configuration only, you will not see any new menu items in your MediaPortal client with it.

It simply presents a list of Radio Webstreams and imports selected ones as new Radio channels on your TV Server.

Same happened to me and stooped using this great plugin...:(:(:(
    Today I decided to manually delete in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins a file called webradioimport.dll.

In TVServer, the incompatible radio stations pluggin disappeared and, after manually close TVServer, I was able to install Web Radio Importer for MP 1.2.x properly!!!! :D:D:D

I'm happy again
    A

Pontus Berg

June 10, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Had the same problem as the guys above; installation looked ok, but there was no new menu.

The hint above was to delete the old dll, but as tv server was running that didn't work.

So; launch a command prompt as administrator (right click commad prompt from start menuy and selecct run ad admin). Run the command "sc stop tvservice" and then you can delete the dll file and install the web radio importer.

It was working as expected but for one anomaly; all swedish radio channels appeared more than once, so selecting "all" before importing, created a massive number of duplicates. Possibly they are different speeds and formats but then I would have wanted prefered options defined adf the best matching option would be added.

So great plugin but I do want more ;)

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Web Radio Importer not working since update MP to 1.2.X

with version 0.1

Same happened to me and stooped using this great plugin...:(:(:(
    Today I decided to manually delete in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins a file called webradioimport.dll.

In TVServer, the incompatible radio stations pluggin disappeared and, after manually close TVServer, I was able to install Web Radio Importer for MP 1.2.x properly!!!! :D:D:D

I'm happy again
    A
    I have followed the same steps and do not manage to install the Web Radio Import and that MP's Tv server 1.2.3.0 me accepts, it returns when goes out the Radius incompatible Stations. Does it design someone?
    Thanks

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi

Long time since anyone posted in this thread.
    I have a question - is this plugin going to be updated for 1.4.x? Or does anyone know of an equivalent?

Thanks and regards

Ulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom