WebEPG gui can not manage more than 14 days. (1 Viewer)

Emil

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3

Description
    The Swedish SVT group provide 28 days forecasting for their programs on the web.

The WebEPG plugin GUI (version 1.0.0.0 by Arion_p – James) in Media Portal Server Configuration just allow 14 days to be entered.
    If you do a workaround and manually change from 14 to 28 days in the file WebEPG.xml it will work and you will receive 28 days, but next time you open MP Server Configuration it will change to 2 days in the GUI and also remove all days in the Grabber Scheduling tab (I have made my own grabber for SVT). You do not need to be in the WebEPG GUI for this to happened, an OK in Server Configuration is enough.

I assume this is easy to fix by, Arion_p – James, it seems to be just the upper limit "number of days" in the global setting (general settings tab), and the limit of days are already defined in each grabber file. I do not understand why having a upper limit when it never grabbing more days than it is defined in the grabber files. But is same time a guess there are very few sites providing TV information for more than 14 days. The workaround works find if you just remember to make the changes when exit the MP Server Configuration.

(same symptom in latest MP 1.3.0, as expected)

Steps to Reproduce:
    Change to 28 days in the file WebEPG.xml (<Info maxGrabDays="28" /> ) and then start Media Portal Server Configuration and press OK, then check the file and it will be 2 days.
    In the GUI you can observe the Grabber Scheaduling tab and you will found everything unchecked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom