WebEPG - Missing countries? (1 Viewer)

B

besweeet

bNWjqut.png

The first time I tried setting up WebEPG, United States as well as dozens of other countries showed up in the country list. The "Grab now!" button resulted in an instant "finished grabbing" grab status, so I wanted to remove all configuration.

I trashed the entire C:\programdata\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\WebEPG\ folder, added the original (from C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\SlimTv.Service3\ProgramData\ProgramData.zip). This reset WebEPG's settings, but now it's missing a ton of countries, as shown in the screenshot above.

Any ideas?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I currently prepare an updated version of MP2-TVE3 plugin. The attached archive is updated to match MP1 1.12 release. Please try to extract the contents to C:\programdata\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\.
    Are your missing grabbers then contained?

Attachments

• ProgramData.zip
      1 MB
    B

besweeet

I currently prepare an updated version of MP2-TVE3 plugin. The attached archive is updated to match MP1 1.12 release. Please try to extract the contents to C:\programdata\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\.
    Are your missing grabbers then contained?

It worked!

But I'm still not sure why nothing is mapping automatically. Here's a video of what's happening:

B

besweeet

So it's not automatic for the US? That's slightly disappointing. Good thing I only have 8 channels to add, as the export XML option exported a ton of information that isn't very useful for just getting the channel names.

Anyway, everything appears to be working now. I'll probably just hold onto Windows 8.1 before installing Windows 10 until there's a similar alternative for simply using a TV tuner, complete with an automatic EPG, proper real-time skipping, etc.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    until there's a similar alternative for simply using a TV tuner, complete with an automatic EPG
    Check out Schedules Direct
    While its not free... I like it a lot
    Unpack and drop these into Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\SlimTv.Service3\Plugins

Attachments

• schedules direct.zip
      163.5 KB

Damstas

Portal Member
    November 18, 2014
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Ok. I'm not switching from NPVR then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom