What are the perfect settings to having ALWAYS full screen image

Discussion in 'I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction' started by powermarcel10, December 24, 2013.

1. powermarcel10
    • Team MediaPortal

powermarcel10 Retired Team Member

Callcenter Agent
    Ratings:
    +1,028 / 4
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Dear users,

I'm struggling with this plugin aslong as I do remember.. It's a matter of installing/uninstalling/installing/uninstalling/etc. :p

What I want is a full screen image all the time.. I personally don't care about 'egg heads' or 'stretched heads'

I have a 42" plasma television, and I want to have the full benivites of it, so NO black bars would be nice..

The problem with non-linear stretch is that I'm missing some parts of the image.. What I would like to see is that the image will full automaticly stretch horizontal and/or vertical to get the image fullscreen ALWAYS.

Can someone help me with this settings or upload a good IntelligentFrameCorrection.xml from his C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal folder?

I have tried a lot of settings, but I can't get it done.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. powermarcel10
    • Team MediaPortal

powermarcel10 Retired Team Member

Callcenter Agent
    Ratings:
    +1,028 / 4
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Anyone?

Problem is here, that the image is stretching/shrinking all the time.. Even when it is not required in my eyes.. Anyone knows the best solution for getting this working as good as possible?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!