What has happened with Navi-X? (1 Viewer)

xfx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2011
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Home Country
Spain Spain
Why has Navi-X been taken off OnlineVideos?
Now that we no longer have watch-series, I was using Navi-X... it wasn't working perfectly but at least I was able to watch all my favorite episodes; I even enjoyed the live feeds, with commercials and all ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well it was reported broken -it is not fully gone - just disabled. We have to ask @Brownard if it actually, then we can reject the last report.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Most of the issues are caused by the web requests timing out because of the poor performance of the Navi-X servers - not much I can do about that I'm afraid.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Now that we no longer have watch-series

I have been working hard to find replacement sites (and keep them alive, since they are new they keep changing) I have 3 working now.
    Try VideoBull, WatchSeries US and Movie25, All working right now. also doskabouter has been polishing Tube+. All I can say is keep checking the site manager. Depending on what content you are after of course.

Last edited:

basti_s89

Portal Member
    December 27, 2009
    So why is this site disabled? Because of the poor performance? It was working well all the time, so I prefer a slow enabled plugin instead of a disabled plugin. So can you enable the plugin again? I don't understand that the performance of the web requests are the cause for disabling the plugin. The live TV Streams are working well like any other streams too, you just need a little patience to enter the menu. But it's worth the time. Anyone without this patience can just use another site? It would be nice if you can enable this as fast as possible again. I'd love to see the last NFL Playoff Games...

Last edited:

basti_s89

Portal Member
    December 27, 2009
    Hm no, I can't see Navi-X. After Auto Update it still doesn't show up in my Groups. In the SiteManager I can't find it too. Any suggestion how to fix that? Is there a db3 managing the sites? - Got IT! Just deleted the sites.xml.
    And thanks for the quick response!

Ok. Navi-X is running again, but they shut down the Live-TV Section...anyone an idea how to watch American Live TV?

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is in the list here and if it is in there, it must be also in the list from within SiteManager, as they both use the same source. There's no local db involved.

xfx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2011
    Santiago, Dominican Republic
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you -- I know you are all working really hard to find an alternative for watch-series and I truly appreciate it!
    Even without it, (although not with the same ease and comfort ;)) I haven't missed anything.

So, again, that you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom