What's your top 3 requests after 0.2 Final. (1 Viewer)

pezmannen

June 18, 2006
The ability to stream tv and set recordings from my xbox would be fantastic. This would also solve the problem with outputting picture to old tv:s

dreamvoid

Portal Member
February 15, 2006
1. Vista port
2. Proper dual screen support (ie, MP should be able to run on primary/secondary/etc screens, including DXVA)
3. EPG as easy to set up as MS Media Center
4. Full UPnP AV support (like it or not, this is the future of media streaming)

deppeler

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
Speed, Stability & a full feature set in the two main components - TV (viewing, EPG) & recording (timeshifting etc), as I feel these are MP's main (core) functions.
Get these basics truly bug free & easy to set up (EPG etc) and you have the makings of a great PVR.

hoberion

Portal Member
February 27, 2006
1. client-server tech where the server is a service (like mce)
2. simple interface option, i.e. I dont want my gf looking up movies in imdb etc.
3. auto upgrade (to svn)

cptrico

April 21, 2006
Great to finally se the 2.0.0 release :D

My wishes would be as most other users want Client / server with possibility for Master Frodo's XBMC.

I always found that EPG is not working stable with XMLTV. Don't know if that has changed in the new version. So a more easy to use EPG. Is there a solution right now besides xmltv that works great ?

Finally the option to "compress" all recorded tv to Divx/xvid to save harddisk space.

Plugin wish. I am from Denmark and we have something called Sputnik.dk where it is possible to stream tv from. That plugin resides in MCE and works great, would be cool to have in MP.

Besides the wishes, MP is still the best free program out there, keep up the good work.

//CptRico 8)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    cptrico said:
    ...MP is still the best free program out there, keep up the good work...

I think that MP is one of the best HTPC front end programs. Period! It will only get better!

Mike

CHli

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    cptrico said:
    I always found that EPG is not working stable with XMLTV. Don't know if that has changed in the new version. So a more easy to use EPG. Is there a solution right now besides xmltv that works great ?

WebEPG from James

Finally the option to "compress" all recorded tv to Divx/xvid to save harddisk space.

This should work already with the correct codec installed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom