What's your top 3 requests after 0.2 Final. (2 Viewers)

faleloncio

Portal Pro
August 31, 2006
Badajoz
Home Country
Spain Spain
Subtitles, subtitles, subtibles

Hi

I have each day more MP4-AVC (Nero Digital) movie files with at least 2 subtitles and audio channels. To change audio channel, there is no problem ("A" key) but to hide or change subtitle is not possible (with "L" key). I think is a "must" to get this.

Thank youuu

luke16

Portal Pro
November 30, 2006
Alb.
Home Country
1. integrated commercial skip
2. better wakeup/sleep management ie. add the ability to have MP shutdown right after recording and have that separate from the 'shutdown after idle time' function.
3. integrated net radio (shoutcast?) grabber

sejna

December 27, 2006
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
IPTV

#1 wish: support for IPTV (UDP stream) with hard disc recording option (schedule...).

Thank you!

K_F_D

December 28, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
DVB Subtitle Support
DVB-T recording more than one channel in multiplex simultaneously (with one card)

blogo

Portal Member
July 6, 2006
Sandnes
Home Country
Norway Norway
- Make movie database monitor folders the same way Picasa does.
- Get movie info faster, download multiple items at the same time.
- Make the database config open as a new process so i can still do other things in mediaportal settings while waiting.

blackburn_

Portal Member
July 22, 2006
1. DVB subtitles support
2. Teletext subtitles support (without the black background)
3. First press on change aspect ratio button shows the current aspect ratio instead of changing it straight away. Second press changes to next mode.
(4. Better handling of dual audio)
(5. Better HDTV / H.264 support)

fallenturtle

Portal Member
August 9, 2005
Washington, DC Metro Area
- The ability to be able to advance the video player frame by frame
- Give the music player the ability to play video files. I know this sounds redundant, but as someone who likes to listen to his full music collection on shuffle, I always thought it would be nice if you could add music videos to the shuffle. The video would show in place of the visualization (which would show during normal audio files).
- Party shuffle for the music player. I find having to go into playlist->audioscrobbler, etc... to be way to many steps. I'd like to just push one button and let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom