When playing a slideshow, background music (folder.m3u) will not play. (1 Viewer)

struppi21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2011
    Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0

Description
    I want to add backroundmusic to my slideshows.
    Found in the Wiki, that a folder.m3u should be automatically played.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/14_Using_MediaPortal/6_Pictures/Slideshows
    Therefore, I created a folder.m3u in the images folder.
    I checked, that this folder.m3u is playable with the Windows Media Player.
    But after the start of the slideshow no music is playing.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Open MP.
    Go to the pictures menu.
    Navigate to the image folder containing the folder.m3u.
    Start Slideshow.

No music is played.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    We have created a branch with the fix :)
    I will upload bin, if you can confirm that it was fixed :p

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Its not working for me.. I did change the file with the one from "Mantis_4276_WindowPlugins.zip" and i get a "Abspielen nicht möglich: beispiel - musik.flac" (play does not work: example - music.flac)

i have 2 songs in a folder.m3u like it should be.. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function does not work :)
    The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Absolutely, thanks for the quick fix @Nikki Locke
    Absolutely, thanks for the quick fix @Nikki Locke
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description It seems that the Party Music Player might have the same issue that was present in in a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom