[solved] When playing music Fanart does not appear immediately after downloading (3 Viewers)

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for my misspelling!
    I meant "list" instead of "database".

Does it mean that on the refresh the cache is completely deleted and recreated from scratch and this is causing all Fanarts to be displayed immediately without the configured delay?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Does it mean that on the refresh the cache is completely deleted and recreated from scratch and this is causing all Fanarts to be displayed immediately without the configured delay?
    Yes ... In order to immediately show Fanart to the Artist who did not have him ...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It turned out to be not easy, because the download part works on its own, the update part on its own, the display part on its own, while other plugins can request fanart, in which case the trigger should not work. And all this can work simultaneously and in parallel and in several copies. There is no solution yet. :coffee::whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I seem to have figured out how to do this, but 2 scenarios need to be checked.
    • The artist does not have fanart, the start of playing the default fanart, which changes to the artist as soon as it is loaded.
    • The artist has a fanart, and as it is loaded, there will be no instant fanart change, but it will be scheduled in time.

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You never give up, right?! :)
    Thank you very much, really appreciated!
    I'll need some time for testing. I'll get back to you.

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Another question to my understanding:
    The artists "Tiësto pres. Allure" is split into two artists - Tiësto and Allure because I have the " pres. " separator configured. And Fanarts for both artists get stored under their name and also displayed.

21-May-2020 23:50:15 Debug [ Scraper]: Trying to find Fanart for Artist: Tiësto
    21-May-2020 23:50:15 Debug [ Scraper]: Common: MusicBrainz DB ID: aabb1d9f-be12-45b3-a84d-a1fc3e8181fd

21-May-2020 23:50:33 Debug [ Scraper]: MusicBrainz: Trying to find MusicBrainz ID for Artist: Allure.
    21-May-2020 23:50:33 Debug [ Scraper]: MusicBrainz: Extract ID: de684286-7eaf-4ad7-bd4d-2682e1aeddee

All is correct so far.
    But why for the DB key "tiesto pres allure" the MBID of the second artist is stored instead of the first artist's MBID?
    1590098884412.png

In general on presented and featured songs the first named artist is the main artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom