[solved] When playing music Fanart does not appear immediately after downloading (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, I see, this does not apply to local Fanarts and thumbs. For this reason the artist thumb persisted.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I have to change the database structure, it’s very inconvenient in the current to solve this problem ... But I need to understand exactly how to do it better ...

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would it be a solution to ask the user if local Fanarts and thumbs shall be deleted when he changes the MBID of an artist?
    To my understanding the key of an artist is unique and all content including local is associated with it and can be simply queried from the database.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    To my understanding the key of an artist is unique and all content including local is associated with it and can be simply queried from the database.
    It must be analyzed, it may not be unique, but it must be ...
    Would it be a solution to ask the user if local Fanarts and thumbs shall be deleted when he changes the MBID of an artist?
    It’s easier to force MBID for all keys ... Then it doesn’t matter which provider ...

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What do you think about the idea to monitor the file deletion event of the file system watcher to remove deleted files from the database and put them to the blacklist? This would ease the data maintenance a lot.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Sorry, but I don’t see the point, is there any reason for the removal, maybe erroneous or some other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom