Where do I find the latest MyBlaster? (1 Viewer)

iq938

Portal Member
June 15, 2006
Ok to add a channel in MP that will display composite/s-video i just noticed in setup in the channels list page there is a buttom at the bottom called 'Add CVBS/SVHS'
and hey presto.

Haven't got my playstation connected at the moment but technically it should work - this is a great feature now i can keep MP on the pc instead of switching between software and settings.

iq938

Portal Member
June 15, 2006
scart > s-video problem

Ok my scart to s-video/2 phono cable has arrived.
It has a switch on the scart to set as input or output.

i have connected it and all works fine except i get a black & white picture any ideas people?
This is a brand new well made expensive cable...

I am still getting problems displaying my ntsc games through my tv card, the pal ones work fine.
Since my ps1 is chipped it plays ntsc/pal games works fine on my main tv but not on my tv card. I checked the tv card box and it only supports pal/secam. I even bought an ntsc/pal convertor which you plug into playstation to convert signal but to no avail.
Any ideas?

By the way as soon as i connected the s-video and disconnected the rf cable from my STB to TV card i changed channels in MP and it made the Blaster on the STB flash so i have now gotten somewhere further but haven't tried yet, trying to find a way to get the colour signal first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom