Where is the cache located? (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    England England
    Country flag
    Just a quick question really - where is the MPEI cache located (path please)

For some reason, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the update download grabbed a file that was 86Mb in size but never found out what it was, so I would like to be able to see in the cache itself please...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    J Where the heck is the Client side setup? General 2
    T [solved] Any idea where Channel 107 (DVB-T2) BBC News HD (and others!) have gone??? Installation, configuration support 12
    morpheus_xx [Help Me!] Where can I find source code for MPUrlSourceSplitter? Developer Discussions 3
    D Where should plugins be located on hard drive? General Support 0
    D I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from Newcomers Forum 6
    C where is the Online Videos plugin General Support 1
    Jean-Christophe MP 2.2 - Where can I find Movies NOT imported (and why??) ? General 13
    N [fixed] Where do I find radio programmes I have recorded MediaPortal 2 1
    cbr954rr [MP2-795] Where is the radio? General 4
    B [solved] Where is the satellite data now? General 10
    Tinkerer Where to go from mp 1.12? Newcomers Forum 0
    uxDesign [Question] Where are the latest sources of mpextended? MPExtended 3
    H [solved] Where is Input Manager General 1
    A Thumbnails - where are they stored Installation, configuration support 20
    ajs Shared-Cache Mode for SQLite DBs... MediaPortal 1 2
    BrownGhost MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb My TVSeries 4
    T Server / client channel logo location Installation, configuration support 6
    J Show media item location Feature Requests 4
    R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
    R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
    markthenewf HDHR connect not located General 2
    A [solved] Cant see all recorded programs General 9
    morpheus_xx Some stats of IPInfo (detecting location for Weather plugin) MediaPortal 2 0
    Timothy Cobb Mediaportal 2 Weather - Can't add Weather locations Plugin Development 5