Where should plugins be located on hard drive? (1 Viewer)

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
I have installed mp 1.22 on Win 10. I downloaded the Schedules direct plugin and put in the plugin folder of the tv server.

Neither the tv server nor the configuration program see that plugin when I click plugins although they do see other plugins.

Where should the plugins be located in order that they are then recognized by MP?

Many thanks,
DA

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Getting Started DE
Attached.
Attached.
After being away from MP for a while I am trying yo get it going again now on Windows 10. I have installed MP 1.24 1. I would like...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths" when I was setting up initially and having some trouble with paths. I had clicked help for that setting before I tried using it, but many of the help links in the config utility are broken. Today I...
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths"...
I've been a MP1 user for a very long time. I had been using Argus for OTA ATSC recording and viewing which has been flawless...
Replies
Views
I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I managed to get around 3gb free space, after a day of non use im now back down to 1gb! May need to look more in depth. I had this issue a year back and put it down to Windows update, but obviously that...
I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I...
Hi. Am a long time user of MP and have a nice happy running setup on my server and client HTPC. I have the timeshift on a SSD and...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom