Where to get Blu-Ray covers? (2 Viewers)

Clipsey

Portal Member
December 8, 2008
Would like all my blu-ray movies to show the blu-ray cover instead of the standard movie posters/covers in Moving Pictures, but struggling to find any that are of reasonable quality. Most I can find are like 500 x 630 or something.

Anyone know where I can get better ones?

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Would like all my blu-ray movies to show the blu-ray cover instead of the standard movie posters/covers in Moving Pictures, but struggling to find any that are of reasonable quality. Most I can find are like 500 x 630 or something.

Anyone know where I can get better ones?

hi mate, sorry to go off topic slightly but im just starting off with bluray using MP, can you tell me how you go about ripping BR discs, and what file structure they have to be able to use them with the MyVideos plugin.

:D

Clipsey

Portal Member
December 8, 2008
Yeah no worries, I just use AnyDVD-HD at the moment - it's meant to be the best out there. I rip the discs to .iso format as I like having the whole disc and everything that comes with it. Only trouble is most of the big ones or latest ones are about 45gb :) You can get into re-structuring/re-coding them and strip off 10gb or so but I don't like doing all that. Just add more hard drives - 1TB HD are pretty cheap these days.
You can try AnyDVD-HD for free for about 21 days I think.

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
cheers for the reply, does AnyDVD have restucturing tools, to rip just the movie? and do you need to change the files in any way for MP to see them in MyVideos?

:D again.

Clipsey

Portal Member
December 8, 2008
Yes I believe it does (TS_Video and all that). Depending on how you want to rip the movie, I simply dump the files into a folder, re-name that folder then load it in the movie database.
Also depends on how you want to play the actual movie, I use daemon tools to load the .iso and then have PowerDVD running as I much prefer that over the standard stuff within MP :)
Try it out - its free

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom