Which skins work with latest release version of TV-Series? (2 Viewers)

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Wow, looking great spuck! It seems to handle light fanart even better than spinsave revolve!

Inker
:) Yep, probably because it isn't transparent. ;)

BTW. Maybe someone knows how to make the season banners transparent?
Best I could do is make the unfocused transparent with <unFocusedAlpha>. Thanks.

BTW. I've updated my fanart homepage to use small thumbnails and pages with thumbs for a series. Ex: link

leugim

Portal Member
July 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Would anyone want this? Did it for myself since I love the foofaraw skin :p but of course I could share it.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee share it!
Foofaraw is the only skin I use (love the black) and TvSeries is my main plugin.
With your work my MediaPortal will be almost perfect :)

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Well, I guess I could share it now. Has been working pretty good.
But I'm sure there's a lot of bugs. :)

So backup your Foofaraw skin folder before you use it!!

If you don't want the up/down listcontrol button to be where I put it on every page in your skin remove the references.xml file. (Not tested)

Extract to your Mediaportal/Skin folder.

leugim

Portal Member
July 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Well, I guess I could share it now. Has been working pretty good.
But I'm sure there's a lot of bugs. :)

So backup your Foofaraw skin folder before you use it!!

If you don't want the up/down listcontrol button to be where I put it on every page in your skin remove the references.xml file. (Not tested)

Extract to your Mediaportal/Skin folder.

Thanks! Now I just have to expel my wife and her friends from the TV to test it ;)

mcbelly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    BTW. Maybe someone knows how to make the season banners transparent?
    Best I could do is make the unfocused transparent with <unFocusedAlpha>. Thanks.

You could ask Psycho Reptile - the Revision skin has transparent season banners....

cheers
    mcbelly

mickyblue

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2005
    Brisbane Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Spuck

thanks for the updated tvseries.xml im actually using it with the Core skin, however one small bug im finding whicg could be due to my use with Core but when you first go into tv Series after a restart of MP the Series banner that should be up the top is missing, it has the white text "series" and a faded much larger text of "tv series" ,but as soon as you go into any series the banner appera and then when you exit again back to the start the banners stay and work correctly, even then when you go back to home then back into tv series they appear as normal, it is only the very first time you ente rthe plugin after a restart.

as i said this could be just a problem with me using it with a different skin or it could be a bug.

is anyone else noticing this bug?

Rhys

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Never seen that bug. Did you use the references.xml from my zip?

You could ask Psycho Reptile - the Revision skin has transparent season banners....

cheers
    mcbelly
    oh thanks I'll do that

mickyblue

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2005
    Brisbane Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yeah i have been also tested with the references.xml that come with core and it has the same problem, is only a very minor bug as once you have been into a series it fixes its self

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Didn't really understand what your problem was but you could remove the TV and text that says "tv series" in the top left corner. As I gather those cause problems?
    In TVSeries.xml you can remove the line:
    <!-- TEXT TOP LEFT START (Only visible when there is no banner/fanart present) -->
    until the line:
    <!-- TEXT TOP LEFT END -->

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom