Why are you so tired MP?? Stop sleeping! (1 Viewer)

crono771

Portal Member
September 20, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MP 1.2.1
Windows 7
Streamed MP
For the Record 1.6.1

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded (rebuilt) to the above from Win XP and MP 1.1.2 and FTR 1.5.3 and am have all sorts of sleeping issues. I have power Scheduler set in MP config and Tv Server Config to Hibernate after 300s. My first issue is when ever my machines wakes to record it just goes back to sleep before its time to record. The same happens when i wake it to watch something, if i dont press a button within about 30 seconds it goes back to sleep again.

I have checked and double checked the power scheduler settings and i cant see anything wrong. Any ideas?

This morning i turned on extensive logging on Power Scheduler. Tonight i was watching something on MP and once i finished MP went to sleep about 2 mins later even though i was still recording a program....? Logs attached, issue was about 20:00

I have 2 points to note here. First i am using For the Record as my recorder but i dont think this is the issue due to MP still sleeping after wake up when recording is out of the equasion (as mentioned above)

Second point i want to note is when i resume my machine at say 19:30 i notice MP displays the time of when it was hibernated for a brief second then returns me to home screen and time is ok. Is this normal? I do see a wndows event after resume about time changing but not sure if this agin is normal.

Any help would be greatly appriciated as i really need my scheduled recordings to work.:D

crono

Attachments

• crono.zip
    299.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom