why not 50 fps in live-tv? (1 Viewer)

5Hundred

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi, I'm afraid I don't know as I don't use subtitles, but from memory its part of the mediaportal configuration isnt it?

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I mean how do I see if hardware acc is enabled? How can I see that while watchine tv?

5Hundred

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Use windowed mode for MP, enable task manager watch CPU usage whilst watching TV with hardware acceleration ticked, close MP and repeat with HA unticked, see any difference? If yes the hardware acceleration is ocurring, if no then it aint.

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
thanks.

testet it and CPU usage goes up to about 10-15% in both cases?
what shall I do to enable hardware acc?
I'm about to throw all out the window.

Swede

Portal Pro
September 6, 2006
West Coast Archipelago
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You have extremely low fps, only 17 average according to your first picture. Do you have any post processing going? In that case, shut that off. Test ffdshow with kernel bob and see if you get 50 fps. Otherwize check your graphic card settings.

By the way, what is that "Hdmi media" window that you are playing in??? Could that be the bottleneck

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
what I know there is now post processing going on, the hdmi-media window is VNC, so I'm looking at it on another computer, maybe thats the bottleneck.
what shall the settings on the graphic card be?

/Juppe

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I want to thank everyone that have help me in this thread.
Now everything is working as it should.
I did like swede said and live-tv was 50 fps, the reason that it didn't work the first time was that I did it thru VNC and the reason why I used VNC was that the family used the TV at that moment and I didn't think that VNC should make it that bad, my mistake.
So thanks to everyone again.
I did get some problem with movies when I fixed the tV, but now everything is working.
I dont know how I should have fixed it without your help.

/Juppe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom