Wierd behaviour on channel change (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2

Description
I'm using the Tswrtier from here:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-urgent-help-needed-from-all-tv-users.106783/
as well as nostopmodv50 Tsreader and the Subs patch TVCCSeb_V48. I thought I'd installed dshowhelper v92 but the one I've got is dated 5/12/2011 and is 104KB which doesn't match any of the modded ones I've got so I'm not sure what version it is (possibly the default 1.2.2 one?)
When changing channel, the OSD comes up, the screen goes blank, then it comes back with the current channel moving which then freezes and the new channel starts in motion then briefly freezes and the sound cuts out, before resuming normal playback.
This is on my secondary machine, which is running single display on Win7 x32 Ultimate, 4GB RAM, Athlon II X4 630, HD3300 IGP. I'll try restoring the original TSwriter and see if that helps and if not, try installing dshowhelper v92_DWM (does DWM help on single-screen, I can never remember the difference between the DWM and no_DWM versions!).
I also had another problem where I was selecting ITV1+1 and it would tune to Ch4. If I selected ITV1+1 from the EPG, it acted like it was already on it. After changing channels for a bit, eventually it sorted itself out.

Steps to Reproduce:
Change channel.

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Yep, after restoring the 1.2.2 Tswriter it's not doing that now. It does still sometimes cut out briefly after changing channel, but I've had that for some time on my other system.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    I see no problems with channel changes here, with the 1.2.3 test installer. Perhaps there is a compatibility issue with one of the test fixes you have installed.

We really need your results with the 1.2.3 test installer on a clean install.

Also, so that we can see what happens, are you able to make a video of the problem and upload it to youtube?

Thanks,

Mark

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    OK, I'll see about doing a clean install and I should be able to grab a video and upload it.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have see a lot of error related to PS.
    Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom