Winamp DSP issue in 1.4.0 (1 Viewer)

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've been using a specific Winamp compatible DSP plugin for about 10 years which really makes the audio sound good. I've use it in Winamp and other programs which support Winamp DSP plugins, and also MediaPortal since v1.0.

It was working fairly well up to MP v1.2.3 which I was using 3 months ago. I upgraded to 1.4.0 and this Winamp DSP plays up badly.

Starting play 95% of the time is silent. Everything looks as though it's working with elapsed time, etc, but no audio. Selecting another and pressing OK on the remote makes no difference. However, around 50% of the time, clicking Next Track on the remote and the audio is then working, and stays working until play is stopped. I can start other tracks with the OK button, etc, no problems.

Pressing Stop while MP is playing silent will cause it to crash, but I've checked all the MP logs and there are no errors anywhere, so they are not going to help unfortunately.

Can I send the MusicPlayer developer the DLL plugin for testing with MP. It's not publicly available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom