Windows 7 64 bit (x64) ATSC HDHomerun (HD Homerun) + EPG Setup Success (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is this still relevant for MePo 1.6?
    Can you be more specific?
    Some is; some isn't... and there are likely much better guides out there if you could let people know what you're trying to achieve.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is this still relevant for MePo 1.6?
    Can you be more specific?
    Some is; some isn't... and there are likely much better guides out there if you could let people know what you're trying to achieve.
    I am attempting to get a working EPG with an ATSC HDHomeRun Dual specifically, the latest model the HDHR4-2US. Thus, I am wondering do I still follow all these steps, or is there another, easier means to get a working EPG with MePo 1.6 and an ATSC HDHomeRun Dual HDHR4-2US.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    MP looks like an attractive replacement for WMC, but unlike Kodi (which I just tried), I'm having a hard time getting my 3-tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
    Replies
    Views
    for it can record, many channel from the same transponder. but thank you for confirming your asking
    for it can record, many channel from the same transponder. but thank you for confirming your asking
    I'm currently using a TBS6985 DVB-S2 quad tuner, but we have reception issues - seems to be caused internally in the server - I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
    I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
    Replies
    Views
    Solved VNC did also work with the new monitor setup OK, decided to go to the most basic level and hooked this PC up to an HDMI monitor instead of the old tiny VGA monitor it was hooked up to for testing and it worked fine. So must have been something related to that old monitor or drivers or whatever. Haven't yet checked to see if...
    Solved VNC did also work with the new monitor setup OK, decided to go to the most basic level and hooked this PC up to an HDMI...
    *Update Recordings do work and I can view them from the folder but can't thru the client. Link for "system specs" isn't working...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom