Windows 7 and Half Fullscreen MP 1.2.0 (1 Viewer)

shuck

Portal Member
July 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
REALLY disappointed that this wasn't fixed in MP1.2.0. I know there are a few workarounds, but none of them are very clean and this is a problem that most MP users deal with at this point. Anyone who is running Win7 over HDMI essentially has this problem. I thought this was going to be fixed in 1.2. Did I miss something?

Other than this ONE thing, 1.2 is GREAT. Seems to operate much more smoothly and reliably. So far I'm very happy, except that I still have to employ some sort of workaround for one of the most basic aspects of using the program.

Ryan

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have this exact problem over hdmi turn the tv back on and were in half screen mode, very annoying for the wife and kids who dont know how to sort the problem easily when im out. Hope for a fix soon please.

shuck

Portal Member
July 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
In the original post, I linked to the current "workaround" which is fairly easy to implement, but I was really disappointed to see that such a glaring bug did not make the list for MP1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom