(WIP) New Skin Naley "Evolution" (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    With all these great looking skins, I think we will soon need a "random skin feature" for start up...

tomtom21000

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Problems

:? Hi,

my Skin Naley Evolution was works fine with the Version off MP 29062004.

But now with the Version 06072004 it doesen´t work´s good!

Can some one help me ?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    :)

Look @ the crystal version for the changes, or subscribe to the mailing list to be notified of all changes or come to # mediaportal to also stay up2date

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

:D Hi,
    I`m working and working and now the Skin work´s fine.

Thank´s to MrMario64 for his Help with XML

-added anymated Buttons
    -added the new Plugins "My News, My Programs and My Recipies"
    -fixed Problems with new Version of MP
    -added new Icon´s
    -added larger Font´s an other Color for better displayed on TV
    -and much more changes

i´m work now on the Finish :wink:

In the next Day´s I will put the Skin to Download.

8) Harley

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    Re: Hi

Harley said:
    :D Hi,

-added anymated Buttons
    -added the new Plugins "My News, My Programs and My Recipies"
    -fixed Problems with new Version of MP
    -added new Icon´s
    -added larger Font´s an other Color for better displayed on TV
    -and much more changes

i´m work now on the Finish :wink:

In the next Day´s I will put the Skin to Download.

8) Harley

Will it be downloadable soon :?: :)

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
    How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
    While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom