WISHLIST - Better Access to Lyrics (1 Viewer)

MageMinds

Portal Pro
January 29, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm looking to optimize the place where we can access the lyrics, we use that plugin a LOT and I find it a little bit too far from where I start a song...

Actually we have to start the song, go to now playing, then go up to access the upper menu, then go right to go to the jump menu, then go down 2-3 times to highlight the Lyric item... Before we get the lyric showing the song is already started.

I have no idea where you can put it, I just tough to add my wish, it would be awesome to start a song and have a near shortcut to get to Lyrics and not having to get to the now playing, while still in the list of songs, I press OK or Play to start a track, then from there start the Lyrics and having the chance to get them before they begin to sing...

No rush on that though... Your skin is fantastic!

MageMinds

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Please see the new version.

You can access Lyrics from;
    * LastFM has a menu link to lyrics.
    * Music has a link to lyrics in the top menu.
    * Music Playlist has one link to lyrics in the top menu and one as a button on the Player (the ABC button).
    * Music Now Playing has one link to lyrics in the top menu and one as a button on the Player (the ABC button).

Please let me know if you find more places where a link would fit in.

best regards
    cul8er

heintje

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er,

I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists?

THX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom