WMV Problems in Config (1 Viewer)

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello,
lately I have not had any problem of codecs, but I have just tried to do the test in the configuration of online videoes and the wmv breaks totalmenmte the program and with the mov there goes out for me the mistake of the attached image.
I have SAF 6.1.8 and MP 1.3.0. Alpha with Streamed MP.

Does it design someone?

Attachments

• online 1.PNG
    online 1.PNG
    16.7 KB
  • online 2.txt
    31.6 KB

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Wenn der Start von videos sehr lange dauert - den Virenscanner mal für den Prozess MediaPortal und den Ordner
C:\ProgramData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal ausschalten.

WMV in MP Configuration hat scheinbar grad ein Problem - nicht zu ernst nehmen - in MP direkt nutzt z.B. ZDF wmv als Format. Das sollte funktionieren.

Die alte MTV Site basierte auf nem API von MTV welches schon länger nicht mehr existiert. Die Alternative in Deutschland wäre Myvideo.
Hello Offbyone,
I believe that in one of your points you refer to my problem, I am Spanish and though I understand little the English, with the help of an on-line translator I find out of almost quite, but neither with the German nor with translator I find out about much, he would be grateful to you earnestly that you contribute your response in English if it is possible.
Thank you for your comprehension and he forgives the inconveniences.

Happy Year!

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi I moved your posts to the English forum - you were posting in the German Onlinevideos thread.
    I was only saying that you should not worry too much about the WMV in Config problem - it is a bug I guess. WMV can still play inside MediaPortal-OnlineVideos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom