Won't Return Correct Series (even after manual search) (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The Force Online Lookup would give you both as an option, but that one works inside MediaPortal GUI interface. That would then be a problem if you already have "The Clone Wars" installed.

That is a work-around you can use, only add "Clone Wars", force it to 'Clone Wars' inside GUI and then you can add "The Clone Wars" series (assuming you have both shows).

Then perhaps @ltfearme can look at this isse why it is not returning both inside the wizard when the manual URI lookup clearly returns both.

Ryoken

Portal Member
    January 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I do have both shows.

But that said, I've tried adding this Before The Clone Wars, and it would still never return Clone Wars as a result.. atleast not in the config tool. I try to not do any work inside the GUI if possible, it's much easier to do this stuff on a desktop screen with a mouse and keyboard than going around the MP GUI..

Later tonight I'll have to give it a shot..

Ryoken

Portal Member
    January 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    As with before, when in the GUI, and I tell it to do a new lookup for it, it simply vanishes. It does not prompt me to enter a new name or do a search.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I'm rebuilding my main system; allow me a few days to finish that and I'll have a VM dedicated to MePo testing again. Will see if I can duplicate your bug. If it does not happen on a clean install, then you might have some database corruption going on.

With the folder/filename you provided I can replicate the exact scenario, so will let you know.

Ryoken

Portal Member
    January 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Awesome.. Most times I had this issue before I just called it a movie, dropped it into Moving Pictures, and just settled with that.. but now I'm trying to clear out my Mini-series and other such stuff from my Films..so now I want it to work lol

I will say this has happened on 3 different computers, running 2 different versions of MP/MP-TVSeries.. With the current one I've been testing with, running the latest of each on a clean Windows Install.. So 3 corrupted DB's would be beyond odd..

Ryoken

Portal Member
    January 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    No worries.. I figured life happened, or it just got overlooked, hence the bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom