work on the Joomla remository (2 Viewers)

fripsy

Portal Pro
December 11, 2008
Grasse
Home Country
France France
Thanks, will keep you posted.

Update:

I did a fresh install of Joomla! with the Remository plugin enabled.

I will communicate the url when there is something to see...
It is located on a domain I have for several years and isn't used... in fact it has never been used...

For now, this is all I have time for, will perhaps continue this evening if I'll get back in time...

Is there anything I need to know before I start configuring Remository?

All help and info is welcome!

Cheers!

frank.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: work on the Joomla remository

Theres no real progress but we prepare to launch the new site within next months and so switch to the latest J1.5-compatible remository-version anyway. If someone really want to help here and can offer the needed time..PM please.
    Just some predefines:
    1) you know Joomla and Remository or can spend the time to get familiar with the basics on your own
    2) advanced php/mysql-skills, 'I just started to learn PHP but what is a database?' is not helpfull in any way
    3) enough free time. Now and not 'I may find some minutes right after summer'
    4) you have your own mind and can work on your own, suggest things and work without asking too many useless basic questions that cost more time than fixing it on our own

Yes, i know it may act as a deterrent but the 'nicely asking' way wasted more time than any other open task ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom