working on new MP Upnp Renderer process plugin (5 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aaaah DAMN!! The plugin is not compatible with MP 1.3.0 BETA.. Only with Alpha.. :(

This should be easy to fix, but I don't know how to do that on my own..

Can someone please make it compatible for MP 1.3.0 BETA?

This is reallt a must have plugin for my HTPC.. I'm was not using it a lot, but sometimes it's a nice option to have..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there please anyone that can make this plugin compatible for MP 1.3.0 BETA? I think it's only a matter of chanching the version number to make it compatible, but I can't do it..

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there please anyone that can make this plugin compatible for MP 1.3.0 BETA? I think it's only a matter of chanching the version number to make it compatible, but I can't do it..
    I'm running this plugin on my 1.3 beta mediaportal and everything works fine. No need for an update.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm running this plugin on my 1.3 beta mediaportal and everything works fine. No need for an update.

Hmmm, that's strange as it is really not working here.. (see the image attached) Maybe I'm missing something. I'm using version 2.3 Alpha from here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...erer-process-plugin.104959/page-9#post-918173

Just copied the file to the precess plugin folder.. I thought this was the only file I needed? The download link from the first page is broken!

My bad! I was missing some files.. I installed the version from here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/input-output/mp-upnp-renderer

EDIT: I changed the downloadlink of the start post, so that one is working fine again.. ;)

Last edited:

vir2alsa2rn

Portal Member
    October 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello,
    I try MP Upnp Renderer 2.2.0.5 & 2.3 Alpha, but for me they no work.

In error.log string
    2013-02-19 15:19:19.407343 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: [MP Upnp Renderer:] Error in startServer: Mixer.GetControl.2

In configuration.log
    many string with text is "incompatible with the current MediaPortal version!" for example:

2013-02-19 15:35:24.902840 [Warn.][Config Main(1)]: Plugin Manager: Plugin OpenSource.UPnP.HTTPSessionWatcher is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: UPnP.dll)

I have 2 sound card device. May be problem there?
    MediaPortal 1.2.3

Help please and sorry for my english! :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,
    I try MP Upnp Renderer 2.2.0.5 & 2.3 Alpha, but for me they no work.

In error.log string
    2013-02-19 15:19:19.407343 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: [MP Upnp Renderer:] Error in startServer: Mixer.GetControl.2

In configuration.log
    many string with text is "incompatible with the current MediaPortal version!" for example:

2013-02-19 15:35:24.902840 [Warn.][Config Main(1)]: Plugin Manager: Plugin OpenSource.UPnP.HTTPSessionWatcher is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: UPnP.dll)

I have 2 sound card device. May be problem there?
    MediaPortal 1.2.3

Help please and sorry for my english! :)

Best thing is to install MP 1.3.0 RC as this one is really stable and working fine for daily use.. This version of this plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/input-output/mp-upnp-rendereris working just fine with MP 1.3.0 :)

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Try this DLL. i don't remember which version i use, but i use it with Mediaportal 1.2.3 "Successfully". By successfully i mean to the extent that the developer has gotten it to work. Let me know if it helps!

Attachments

• UPnP.dll.zip
      99.3 KB

vir2alsa2rn

Portal Member
    October 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Try this DLL. i don't remember which version i use, but i use it with Mediaportal 1.2.3 "Successfully". By successfully i mean to the extent that the developer has gotten it to work. Let me know if it helps!

Hi! Thanx for answer. I try this DLL, but no effect. Now try install 1.3 RC and use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom