WorldPlaces plugin v1.2.0 for MediaPortal 1.6.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

123vak123

Portal Pro
December 13, 2010
Minsk
Home Country
Belarus Belarus
I installed the plugin update, but the location is still not determined. 1.jpg .
And additional information on the nuance. I have a profile 1 - Minsk. It was made a very long time ago, the location was selected from the list, coordinates were added automatically. 2.jpg . For profile 1 maps are always loaded normally. Some time ago I tried to add new locations, but the choice of the city was no longer working. Therefore I added locations from via coordinates (coordinates were entered manually). 3.jpg . But for such profiles maps are not loaded.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello 123vak123,
you are right, unfortunately the standard location provider has changed the API requirements and I've got the server response "You must use an API key to authenticate each request to Google Maps Platform APIs." now. Therefore I changed the provider internally, please download version 1.2.1 from the first post and try again.

... But for such profiles maps are not loaded ...
Which map provider you have configured? Could you please give me an example to reproduce it? Additionally, your worldplaces.xml can be helpful to determine the issue.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom