WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (3 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
the new stable version of WorldWeather was pubished today, you can download it from our plugin repository or from first post of this thread.

Information for users:
  • placeholder functionality for weather image/starry sky/map websites
  • add weather provider support for wetter.com (daily/hourly/graphical forecast)
  • add more self-defined calendar days
  • add meters per seconds (m/s) wind unit
  • extend add location wizard with postal code
  • add image preview functionality to related configuration settings
  • configuration and context menu enhancements
Information for skinners:
  • skin changes are not required, except you want to display more calendar days

Thanks to all contributors and testers, my special thanks goes again to Shukuyen. Without your great support, most of the new provider functionalities could not have been realized.

Cheers, Micropolis

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
March 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

Since Worldweather 0.5.0 I cannot update anymore with MPI Installer under Vista x86.:( If I open MP Config / Worldweather I get the Error "unbehandelte Ausnahme".

Best Regards
Haraldpeter

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me wetter.com is not working. On two different machines, with two different ways to the internet, I get: "Fehler beim Laden der Wetterdaten vom wetter.com".

Maybe they changed something on the site?

Edit: Now it's working again. Sorry.

Last edited:

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Since Worldweather 0.5.0 I cannot update anymore with MPI Installer under Vista x86.:( If I open MP Config / Worldweather I get the Error "unbehandelte Ausnahme".

Best Regards
    Haraldpeter

With the current 1.3.0Alpha in testing, I get the following dependency error (see picture).

It is possible that this is our fault rather than yours, but could you (Micropolis) please test and confirm? I think you already have access to the latest alpha.

Edit: When I install using the zip file in the first post, the plugin itself is compatible. Just the MPEI file which it not.

Thanks,

Mark

Attachments

• ww.JPG
      ww.JPG
      29.5 KB
    Last edited:

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With the current 1.3.0Alpha in testing, I get the following dependency error (see picture).

It is possible that this is our fault rather than yours, but could you (Micropolis) please test and confirm? I think you already have access to the latest alpha.

Edit: When I install using the zip file in the first post, the plugin itself is compatible. Just the MPEI file which it not.

Thanks,

Mark

I think the Skin dependency is not needed. (Only needed for skins and not for plugins)

uxDesign

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2011
    near Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tested the new icon set and I think it looks okay on BasicHome Screen.
    1.jpg

This set is designed for animated weather icons (via multiimage). It works but I sometimes saw some flickering (skin engine bug?!). Anyway, I like static icons more so I only choose one image per folder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom