WorldWideMediaProject IPTV Plugin (1 Viewer)

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
the plugin now displays all my playlist.

still some major issues though

the fullscreen issue still doesn't work for me though.
*some* streams still get stuck in the preview window.
you can't select the preview window using the remote control at all.
haven't tested it with the mouse - but as MP is a home media device you shoulnd't need to use a mouse to do something anyway.

the one i tested it with was "Bloomberg TV UK".

the back button still goes right back to the MP menu, ie.. it doesn't go back one step.

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
Good to hear the channels are all appearing now.

In regards to the fullscreen issue. I'll have another look.

The issue with the back button bringing you back to the main menu is caused by the way I have implement the screens. I will need to fix this in the future but I want to try and get the plugin working fully first.

Phil

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
i'm pretty sure it's not that fullscreen doesn't work... it's more that you can't highlight the preview window to make it fullscreen.

odedee

Portal Member
February 4, 2007
Installed this today. I have 0.2.2.

Works; the skin is problematic: I use the wide blue skin, and the right side of the screen is dark... When I go full screen it's OK. Would be nice if a wide version were available. Also not all stations are alive, but I'm not sure if this is a player problem or maybe some of the stations are simply off.

hardstyle7

Portal Member
February 26, 2007
trojan

Nod32 gives a warning that in wwitv2.xml the irc/digarix.b trojan has found.

More people here with the same problem?

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
trojan

i think you are in the wrong topic. It is the wwitv plugin. But i published/ programmed the latest versions of the wwitv plugin. The xml you mention is new by wwitv. It contains data of alle the channels. But it is created at your own pc when you push refresh button. But it is not delivered with the plugin package. So i think if a virus is detected you already had it on your pc and the xml got infected. Maybe i am wrong but i do not see any link to download tekstdata putting it in an xml and a virus. But i am not a virus expert. But as i said this is also not the good topic to get response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom