would this be possible to implement in myfilms ?? (1 Viewer)

Gizzmo

Portal Pro
May 30, 2007
Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,

i have a question about how to combine a certain movie with a certain refreshrate.
For movies i use PowerDVD for Blu-ray and HD-DVD and the tsreader player internally
in MP for .ts files ( h264, MPEG-2 ) and .mkv for VC-1. The thing is i need to play all of
these files correctly two different refreshrates 24 fps and 50 fps.

So i found a tool called setres.exe, with this tool i can creat shortcuts and switch between
these two refreshrates. I combined these shortcuts with a certain ir-code from my remote-
control and can switch them. But when MP is open the switching doesn't work ...

Because of that and of the reason that it isn't that comfortable to always have to know
which refreshrate a movies has and to switch, i was thinking about a possibility to integrate
the switching within the starting of the movie from myfilms.

So is there a possibility to put a function within the myfilms plugin setup on which i can tell
myfilms if you get the information from the ANT database ( for example field "framerate" ) a
certain value ( 24, 50, 60 ) than please run shortcut ( no. 1, no. 2 or no. 3 ) and after that
the certain movie.

With this there would be the possibility to choose within the ANT database first of all if i
wanna have a refreshrate change and which one. And after the database is complete for
using i only have to pick the movie within MP - myfilms and i will always get the correct
refreshrate and the movie playing.

I believe i read of a refreshrate tool for MP, but 1. i believe it will not work with my NVIDIA
8600GTS graphiccard and 2. only within the inernal player of MP and not for the PowerDVD
combination.

So if this would be possible with small amount of configuration everybody can handle different
refreshrates automatically afterwards.

So any chance to implement something like this into myfilms ?

Gizzmo

Portal Pro
May 30, 2007
Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
another possibility to solve this idea would be, if i could start .bat files
similar to the movie files ... is this possible ?

At the moment it seems that 4.2.6a doesn't recognize the .bat file or
better it doesn't start the .bat. Maybe because myfilms only knows
videofiles ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom